BookTrakker is designed to run on Windows; you can, however, run it
on a MAC after installing Windows - read info below:
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
THREE CHOICES - ALL Require Windows to be installed.
• Install and use a Windows emulator to use program, or
• Purchase an iMac with the Intel chip and install Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Parallels Software or VMWare Fusion and install Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Intel or AMD processor less than 10 years old
(newer and faster is better) Larger databases require more CPU.
• At least 2 GB of RAM The more the
• 5GB of available hard-disk space
• 1024X768 or higher screen resolution
The faster the CPU, the more RAM you have
installed, the faster/larger the hard drive, or even an SSD, all this adds
up to much better performance, especially for larger databases. An SSD
(Solid State Drive) really speeds up the program, as there is no mechanical
searching for data. An SSD is similar to a giant memory chip.
61MB or 39MB if .Net Framework (22MB) previously installed
Framework 4.0 Client Profile - automatic installation
the App Manager installation process .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
(42MB) automatically downloads unless previously installed on your
computer. .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile is a necessary component and
its download is a part of the installation process.